Dr. Daniel Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Feldman?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Feldman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017

Dr. Feldman is good; however, that Caroline Cho, PA could be a huge liability to his practice

His PA, Ms. Cho is way too much touchy/feely to her female patients. She discusses her schooling non-stop, yet can't keep her hands to her self. Some day this will come back to haunt Dr. Feldman' practice as a whole, and he is a good guy who doesn't need this liability around his practice.

January 22nd, 2016

best relief a God send

He enables me to have a more fulfilling life style without the unended agonizing pain. The treatments last for 8 to 12 month. I has spinal sentosis in my neck and 3 bulging lower back disks. I've followed him from pain comprehensive specialist in broomflield.

April 1st, 2015

Best Pain Doc In Colorado!

Dr. Feldman is very caring doctor and takes the time to get to know me and understand my chronic pain issues. After one injection and a custom knee brace, I was able to overcome my injuries from military service and continue my rigorous physical activity with little to no pain after my workouts. Phenomenal results!

February 26th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor! He really helped me with my pain :)

March 2nd, 2014

one of his patients.

You were the best doctor of all when it came to pain management. I was upset to find that you were gone, I don't know what happened to you? It would have been nice if you let your patients know where you went? The office isn't the same .Anyway thanks for a good doctor like you.

February 23rd, 2014

Pain is a mystery

Dr. Feldman is highly skilled at giving spinal injections. I will say that his staff seem to want to have the patients purchase more 'extras' than they might need, and I was very surprised to have a drug screening test done at my first visit. I get the feeling that they are definitely interested in making as much money off of each patient as possible. Their billing for back braces is outrageous. You can get them on line at Amazon.com for about one fifth the cost which they bill the insurance. Shop around. The care is very good though, which is most important. He could be a better listener. All these sites give you tips about researching your problem and coming prepared with questions to your appointment, but then Dr. Feldman just starts in before you have a chance to say anything....ah well, like I said, he knows what he is doing.

August 6th, 2013

He improved my pain so I could complete physical therapy and get better.

June 19th, 2013

First Sergeant (Ret)

This guy is an asset to whatever team he is on. Provided me with world class service.

August 16th, 2017