A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fellhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fellhauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fellhauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellhauer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fellhauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Fellhauer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fellhauer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Fellhauer practices Family Medicine near , .