A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Felton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Felton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Felton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Felton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Felton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Felton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Felton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Felton practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.