A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Felton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felton
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Felton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Felton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Felton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Felton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Felton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Felton practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.