Family Physicians
Little Rock Family Practice Clinic
4208 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, AR 72212
501-228-7200
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent family doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

I recently switched to Dr. Felton just before experiencing a major health crisis and I'm glad he is my PCP. He has been great about spending the time needed with me going over my health situation, answering questions and making sure I've got the best preventive care also. His staff has also called to check on me after a hospitalization (never had that from a PCP before) and he has called me on the weekend himself to discuss lab results that came back after hours. He is just an overall wonderful doctor.

|  show details
Dec 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Felton for the last two years after leaving my last doctor for always being behind for an hour or two. Dr. Felton is a wonderful doctor. He has great bed side manners, is caring, and so far, he has been right on with all his diagnosis. His office works very well. They are on time and I rarely have to wait much at any station. I highly recommend him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by JE on Jul 13th, 2009

Been a great Doctor for two years. Knows his medicine and is good about referrals. I feel very comfortable going to him. Very kind.