Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Very pleased show details Very pleased
May 19th, 2014

Switched recently from another practice and am very pleased. My health history is complicated and Ferguson is the only one who gets it.

I might as well have thrown my copay in the trash show details I might as well have thrown my copay in the trash
Mar 4th, 2014

Staff is very rude you can hear them talking about you while you are in the room. Dr leaves all follow ups to nurse practitioner who doesn't have a clue what she's doing. Terrible at returning phone calls.

Much Better!!! show details Much Better!!!
by Susie on Nov 3rd, 2013

The staff is improving for sure. They seem to have recently replaced the office manager, which has made a huge difference. I used to be afraid to call there and ask for anything bc of her. This has made a huge difference. Dr. Ferguson is great and would never go to anyone else. We trust him.

Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Ferguson is a very caring doctor. He really takes an interest in his patients. It is not as though you are a number. He is brilliant when diagnosing and treating a patient's medical condition. He has been my doctor for several years. The only fault I have with his practice is his office staff. Not his entire staff, but one person is pulling down the rest. She is rude, uncaring, condescending and totally in the wrong line of work.

Oct 28th, 2010

As a general physician he is ok. He is a nice guy and is brilliant. His office staff are ogres, abrupt and mean. He is not at all in the loop with pain management. I just fired him for not prescribing me meds for break through pain until I get to the pain clinic. I ended up going to the emergency room. He is not sensitive to pain management concerns and his staff are monsters that made my whole experience a nightmare. I had him for four years and regret staying that long but now I have the strength and sense to realize there are far better choices. Vote with your dollars and the internet rating system.

by The English Patient and Sidekick on Mar 26th, 2010

My family has seen Doctor Ferguson for about 5 years. As a general rule, i don't like doctors as i've had very bad experiences. However, i could not recommend Dr Ferguson more. He is very easy to talk to, willing to take the time to discuss problems, ask questions and make sure he answers ones questions thoroughly.

Jan 1st, 2010

Support staff is rude on the telephone

Good Family Doc show details Good Family Doc
by Citysearch User on Nov 13th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Dan is the man - a good doctor for your whole family. He actually takes his time and talks to you. He has good office hours and a conven...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Doctor OK show details Doctor OK
by paxymmp on Nov 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This Doctor is okay...will try to get you in asap if not with him with his nurse prationer.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com