A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ferrante is Excellent. Dr. Ferrante has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ferrante, MD, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Ferrante practice?
Dr. Daniel Ferrante practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Ferrante, Dr. Danilo Ferrante, Dr. Dannie Ferrante, Dr. Danny Ferrante