A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ferrante, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ferrante, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Ferrante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- Saint Clares Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Ferrante DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ferrante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ferrante practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.