Dr. Daniel Fett DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
I had tendon release surgery and the entire procedure was done in the surgery center connected to his office..very clean and staff was great...I was awake during the event and the surgery team put me at ease. Nice music playing!

August 29th, 2015
Exceptional and Outstanding Surgery/Care
Exceptional and outstanding are at least two of the words that come to mind when I think of the surgery and care that Dr Fett and his crew provided for me. From the front desk personnel, scheduling, billing and most of all Dr Fett and his team, the experience was all positive. Dr Fett and his crew took the time to throroughly explain all procedures and care before, during , and after. I would recommend Dr Fett and the Orthopaedic Associates of Muskegon to anyone, and I have. Outstanding.

July 14th, 2015
Excellent surgeon. I had two knee replacements. Excellent outcome. Very supportive staff also.

May 9th, 2015
A grateful and thankful patient ..
Doctor Daniel Fett is wonderful. Dr. Fett has an excellent professional manner, his attitude is so calming and healing. I am ever so grateful that Dr. Fett was my doctor for a recent broken shoulder. His mere presence was so healing! His advice got me through a painful time. God Bless Dr. Daniel Fett!

July 14th, 2013
I was very afraid I wouldn't wake up. Dr. Fett spent extra time with me in the prep room and kept reassuring me that everything would be OK., and he would take very good care of me. And he did. I was not afraid for the 2nd knee surgery and that was a miracle. Dr. Fett cares for the whole person and his confidence soothed me and made my experience very positive. I highly recommend him.

May 10th, 2013
I had a wonderful experience with the surgery and care that Dr. Fett provided. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I would recommend him to everyone.

April 9th, 2013
Patient
Had total hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. He did an outstanding job. The site of incision is very neat and clean. I am walking with only the aid of a cane now. His personality is professional and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone for orthopedic surgery. If the wait was sometimes a little long, it was well worth it to be able to walk again without pain.

February 14th, 2013
Long waits in the waiting room
First visit was 2 hrs to see for 2 min. Second visit got an 8:30 appointment figuring that would be on time, after waiting an hour, got up and left.

May 28th, 2010
The Best Orthopaedic Surgeon you can ask for..
He is amazing! He has done my right shoulder and just May 26th 2010 did my right knee. I am very happy with his service and his office.. Thank you again Dr. Fett

November 4th, 2009
I waited a bit to see him, he was worth it