Dr. Daniel Fett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fett?

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I had tendon release surgery and the entire procedure was done in the surgery center connected to his office..very clean and staff was great...I was awake during the event and the surgery team put me at ease. Nice music playing!

Exceptional and Outstanding Surgery/Care

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Exceptional and outstanding are at least two of the words that come to mind when I think of the surgery and care that Dr Fett and his crew provided for me. From the front desk personnel, scheduling, billing and most of all Dr Fett and his team, the experience was all positive. Dr Fett and his crew took the time to throroughly explain all procedures and care before, during , and after. I would recommend Dr Fett and the Orthopaedic Associates of Muskegon to anyone, and I have. Outstanding.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. I had two knee replacements. Excellent outcome. Very supportive staff also.

A grateful and thankful patient ..

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Doctor Daniel Fett is wonderful. Dr. Fett has an excellent professional manner, his attitude is so calming and healing. I am ever so grateful that Dr. Fett was my doctor for a recent broken shoulder. His mere presence was so healing! His advice got me through a painful time. God Bless Dr. Daniel Fett!

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I was very afraid I wouldn't wake up. Dr. Fett spent extra time with me in the prep room and kept reassuring me that everything would be OK., and he would take very good care of me. And he did. I was not afraid for the 2nd knee surgery and that was a miracle. Dr. Fett cares for the whole person and his confidence soothed me and made my experience very positive. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with the surgery and care that Dr. Fett provided. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I would recommend him to everyone.

Patient

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Had total hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. He did an outstanding job. The site of incision is very neat and clean. I am walking with only the aid of a cane now. His personality is professional and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone for orthopedic surgery. If the wait was sometimes a little long, it was well worth it to be able to walk again without pain.

The Best Orthopaedic Surgeon you can ask for..

Posted on May 28th, 2010

He is amazing! He has done my right shoulder and just May 26th 2010 did my right knee. I am very happy with his service and his office.. Thank you again Dr. Fett

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I waited a bit to see him, he was worth it

Posted on November 3rd, 2017