Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  bad doc  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2013

Does not understand basic diagnostic tests or why they are used. How did this guy get through medical school.

|  insurance doc  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

will lie for payment. sellout for insurance company. should lose medical lisence

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Feuer is a very kind and concerned physician. He thoroughly evaluated my condition and explained in great detail my recovery time and treatment needed. I'm grateful to have his expert opinion and feel comforted knowing he is a phone call away if I need him. The office is courteous and go to great lengths to accommodate my needs.

|  EXTREMELY BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I was supposed to see him since he will be reviewing me for the insurance company, and he cancel on me twice, each time that I called stating that I will take a person with me to record the interview, since he works for the insurance company, the next day i get a call stating that the doctor had an emergency and he has to cancel, the second time i was told that him and one of my doctors are friends so he can not see me and so far i couldnt verify that statement. The issue is that I am in need of two operations and this negligence is postponing my recuperation, it is a shame that things like this are happening to people who is willing to go back to work, the law should take action against this bad doctors

|  Poor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Feuer for an Independent Medical Exam for a Workers' Compensation exam. He has poor bedside manners, spends little to no time with the patient, does no f/u because the pt. is not theirs. He was a no show on my first appt., and when I went for the rescheduled exam, he didn't apologize or anything for having cancelled on me. I would not recommend him to anyone.