Dr. Daniel Feuer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Feuer?

May 23rd, 2016

the best

I as well as some family members have gone to him. He is caring, smart, informative,and explains everything. Best neurologist ever !!!

November 29th, 2013

bad doc

Does not understand basic diagnostic tests or why they are used. How did this guy get through medical school.

March 26th, 2013

Dr. Feuer is a very kind and concerned physician. He thoroughly evaluated my condition and explained in great detail my recovery time and treatment needed. I'm grateful to have his expert opinion and feel comforted knowing he is a phone call away if I need him. The office is courteous and go to great lengths to accommodate my needs.

March 31st, 2012

Poor

I was sent to Dr. Feuer for an Independent Medical Exam for a Workers' Compensation exam. He has poor bedside manners, spends little to no time with the patient, does no f/u because the pt. is not theirs. He was a no show on my first appt., and when I went for the rescheduled exam, he didn't apologize or anything for having cancelled on me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

October 6th, 2015