Learn more about Dr. Daniel Filippa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Filippa, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Filippa graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Filippa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Filippa practice?
Dr. Daniel Filippa practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.