A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Finger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Finger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Finger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kenneth Finger MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Finger practice?
- Dr. Daniel Finger has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Finger practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.