A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Finger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Finger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Finger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans