A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fink is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fink, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Fink MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Fink practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fink practices Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.