Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Fink
Dr. Daniel Fink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Fink is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Fink has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Daniel Fink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Alan Watt
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Suezette Olaker
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Noori Ibrahim
Detroit, MI 0.47 mi42