Dr. Daniel Finkelstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Finkelstein?

February 24th, 2015

During time of visual crisis he "walked with me". Treatment was excellent!

February 12th, 2012

By far the best doctor I have ever met.I was homeless and jobless when I first met him. He treated me without cost and even bought me lunch!! He is very open and honest and will discuss everything I want to know about He even warned me about what I might experience as my disease of diabetic retinopathy progresses. He even makes sure his patients have his personal phone and cell numbers in case they have n emergency ore just a question or concern and he expects yoiu to use it! For a world-class research, teaching, and practicing doctor, this personal treatment is remarkable. His office assistant, Michael, is also wonderful to work with. I have and will recommend him to others all the time. He is the very best. No wonder patients come to him from all over the country and the world. He was the one responsible for finding and proving that laser surgery can prevent total blindness for patients like me! How fortunate I am to live so close to Wilmer at Johns Hopkins.

Diabetic Macular Edema