Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Fish
Dr. Daniel Fish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Fish is affiliated with Medical Arts Hospital, Scenic Mountain Medical Center and Lamb Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Fish has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Daniel Fish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, TX.
Dr. Mark Layman
Seminole, TX 0.61 mi21
Dr. Niaz Farhat
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Seminole, TX 0.65 mi20
Dr. Rolando Torio
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Seminole, TX 0.65 mi42