Dr. Daniel Fitzgerald III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fitzgerald III?

November 18th, 2015

The office of Dr. Fitzgerald is closed.

Dr. Fitzgerald has been a big help to me. Occasionally, he missed an appointment due to a medical condition. I was shocked to arrive at his office for an appointment and find the door locked. I usually get a call when he cannot make an appointment. Apparently, he is gone and I need to find a new doctor.

March 15th, 2015

Don't see this guy if you care about your health.

This guys is the most neglectful psychiatrist I have ever been too. Avoid this scum bag like the plague.

November 14th, 2013

NOT RELIABLE: Smart and nice, but indifferent to patient well-being, unavailable for emergencies, weekends, or urgent prescription refill needs.

I had been a patient of Fitzgerald's for over 6 yrs. He knows psychiatry, and medicine mgmt well, and I had great confidence in these two abilities. The serious problems happen in "care" once out of his office. Look elsewhere if you need timely prescriptions, or any outside office help, or attn to medical emergencies esp. over a weekend. He NEVER returned phone calls in the 6 yrs I was with him, and 90 percent of the time you will have to leave a message for his secretary. I was treated several times at Eisenhower emergency directly due to his inadequate handling of prescriptions, or even an advance, and general unavailability esp. on weekends. My pharmacy constantly faxed him for refills, and even after I followed up by personal reminder prior to the weekend... his office was indifferent to the responsibilities that go with ensuring patient safety and care and health. After the second time I had to go to the emergency room due to serious side effects/seizures from his failure to prescribe meds on a continuous basis, it was suggested he should be reported. One pill could have immediately stopped my 24 hr bouts of involuntary muscle twitches and loss of sleep. My doctor was completely unconcerned, I suffered unecessarily and was put at risk. Despite up to 5 or 6 day prescription lead time Fitz was unavailable, and failed to return calls jeopardizing my well-being and ensuing illness was of great worry to my family. Thank God for the Emergency center, but it ruins an evening, and affects the following work day, that could have been avoidable. Several other doctors stated that under such withdrawals caused by sudden stop of the specific medicine I was prescribed could have had a significant seizure or even stroke! I finally had enough of this continual indifference and substandard professional responsibility in patient care; inability to handle emergencies; and general patient endangerment. My family urged me to finally change, again and again. I finally listened. I vowed never to be at risk from an inaccessible, or irresponsible doctor again. And my new doctor is available always via phone.

May 23rd, 2013

There aren't too many Pediatric Psychiatrists...

If there were, we wouldn't be going to Dr. Fitzgerald. He's flippant, too familiar, and arrogant, to boot.

April 6th, 2016