Dr. Daniel Fletcher Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fletcher Jr?

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Fletcher

Yes I have seen Dr. Fletcher before and very happy with him. He was very patient with me and helpful.

January 29th, 2015

EXTREMELY Disappointed

I saw Dr. Fletcher after an accident. He ordered a MRI. Went back for results and found out that he did not review the MRI himself (radiologist read it wrong, missed obvious findings) or even have the common courtesy of reading my chart. When I confronted him about both he passed me on to another doctor. TOO many shortcuts. He has a great bedside manner, but I don't trust him. If he can't tell you why he ordered a test or why you saw him last time, how can he be very accurate about treatment.

August 27th, 2013

excellent!!!

Dr Dan Fletcher is young in the field but very very thorough and professional. I would recommend him to everyone with any neck and/or hand issues. He does NOT push surgery nor simply prescribe medication. The desk staff is rather cold and mechanical but it is a huge group and I'm sure they are just always overwhelmed. All in all they are pleasant. The assistants are fabulous and informative also. A+++ Dr Dan!

August 20th, 2013

Director

I scheduled an appointment 1st thing in morning. I brought in filled out forms ahead of scheduled time. They finally saw me an hour late as I was about to walk out the door with manager requesting I not leave. I received a treatment and next steps. I called about next steps 4 weeks later as requested and they didn't return call as they indicated in message. I called the next day AM and they didn't call back again. I called that day late afternoon PM and was told they talked to Dr's assistant and they would call me back Monday following week with schedule. Middle of following week, still no call. Unacceptable follow-up and office management.

November 13th, 2011

Could not figure out anything

I expressed that had hand problems, he was sitting like a statue, blinking his eyes and did not or could not say anything. Did not show any interest too. He left and that was all. I never found out what was going on with my hands

October 9th, 2017