Dr. Fletcher show details Dr. Fletcher
by Mary Stewart, Brighton, TN on Aug 18th, 2016

Yes I have seen Dr. Fletcher before and very happy with him. He was very patient with me and helpful.

EXTREMELY Disappointed show details EXTREMELY Disappointed
Jan 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Fletcher after an accident. He ordered a MRI. Went back for results and found out that he did not review the MRI himself (radiologist read it wrong, missed obvious findings) or even have the common courtesy of reading my chart. When I confronted him about both he passed me on to another doctor. TOO many shortcuts. He has a great bedside manner, but I don't trust him. If he can't tell you why he ordered a test or why you saw him last time, how can he be very accurate about treatment.

excellent!!! show details excellent!!!
by Pam on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr Dan Fletcher is young in the field but very very thorough and professional. I would recommend him to everyone with any neck and/or hand issues. He does NOT push surgery nor simply prescribe medication. The desk staff is rather cold and mechanical but it is a huge group and I'm sure they are just always overwhelmed. All in all they are pleasant. The assistants are fabulous and informative also. A Dr Dan!

Director show details Director
by Pete on Aug 20th, 2013

I scheduled an appointment 1st thing in morning. I brought in filled out forms ahead of scheduled time. They finally saw me an hour late as I was about to walk out the door with manager requesting I not leave. I received a treatment and next steps. I called about next steps 4 weeks later as requested and they didn't return call as they indicated in message. I called the next day AM and they didn't call back again. I called that day late afternoon PM and was told they talked to Dr's assistant and they would call me back Monday following week with schedule. Middle of following week, still no call. Unacceptable follow-up and office management.

Could not figure out anything show details Could not figure out anything
Nov 13th, 2011

I expressed that had hand problems, he was sitting like a statue, blinking his eyes and did not or could not say anything. Did not show any interest too. He left and that was all. I never found out what was going on with my hands