Orthopaedic Surgeon

6286 Briarcrest Ave Ste 200
Memphis, TN 38120
901-259-1673
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  excellent!!!  |  show details
by Pam on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr Dan Fletcher is young in the field but very very thorough and professional. I would recommend him to everyone with any neck and/or hand issues. He does NOT push surgery nor simply prescribe medication. The desk staff is rather cold and mechanical but it is a huge group and I'm sure they are just always overwhelmed. All in all they are pleasant. The assistants are fabulous and informative also. A Dr Dan!

|  Director  |  show details
by Pete on Aug 20th, 2013

I scheduled an appointment 1st thing in morning. I brought in filled out forms ahead of scheduled time. They finally saw me an hour late as I was about to walk out the door with manager requesting I not leave. I received a treatment and next steps. I called about next steps 4 weeks later as requested and they didn't return call as they indicated in message. I called the next day AM and they didn't call back again. I called that day late afternoon PM and was told they talked to Dr's assistant and they would call me back Monday following week with schedule. Middle of following week, still no call. Unacceptable follow-up and office management.

|  VERY CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
by Carole on Feb 18th, 2013

I saw Dr Fletcher in Sep 2012 for thumb pain at the base due to arthritis. I was already on anti-inflammatory meds but the thumb pain became unbearable. He suggested splints and told me if they did not help, to come back in and we could try cortisone shots. He knew I was leaving town for my wedding the first week in Oct. He also explained surgical options, if that became necessary. After about 2 wks, The splits were not doing the trick. The got me right in to see Dr. Fletcher for the dreaded shots. I went off on my merry way. Thumbs were much better for several months. About the beginning of Jan, the pain started creeping back. Again, I called the office, and they worked my in right away. I discussed surgery with him, and we decided that it was the best option. He eased my mind by explaining the 94% success rate of this type of surgery. My surgery was performed on Feb 4. Physical Therapy begins Feb 22. I have high hopes. Dr. Fletcher seems to be genuinely interested in his patient's well-being. Highly recommended.

|  Thank you Dr. Daniel Fletcher Jr. !!  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

This man is a gift from God... I knew I was in the right hands when I showed up at 6am Nov 28th 2011 at Midtown Surgery Center on Pauline and saw a Doctor about to have the same Carpal Tunnel surgery as I. The surgery was a piece of cake and as of yesterday Dec 9th... just had the sutures removed. Midtown Surgery Center is a new building it looked like (where surgery was performed) and The OrthoMemphis center located at 6286 Briarcrest and the staff is the clinic where the staff are all professional. The OrthoMemphis building is also very clean modern looking with flat screen tv's to watch and a play room for kids. Also want to mention free Starbucks coffee for everyone waiting. First Class all the way! Thanks guys for making a difference! Duane Cleveland Jr.

|  Could not figure out anything  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

I expressed that had hand problems, he was sitting like a statue, blinking his eyes and did not or could not say anything. Did not show any interest too. He left and that was all. I never found out what was going on with my hands