A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Flynn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Flynn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Flynn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Radiologists.