A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Foitl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Foitl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Foitl, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Foitl graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foitl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Foitl MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Foitl practice?
- Dr. Daniel Foitl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Foitl practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.