Dr. Daniel Foitl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Foitl?

April 19th, 2016

A Real Dermatologist

Great doctor. He is a real dermatologist, not just a cosmetics, beauty enhamcer

October 22nd, 2015

Best dermatologist I have ever met

January 15th, 2015

I love Dr. Foitl, he is such a great doctor. I'm a health care professional and I had lots of questions, he addressed all my questions and concerns. It was my first time getting Botox and fillers and I was a bit concern about looking tight and unnatural. The results were amazing! He actually talked me out of getting a more invasive and costly procedure. Hi has great bedside manners and very soft spoken. Makes you feel relax. Phil his assistant was awesome and funny. Great practice, highly recommend it!!

March 8th, 2013

Most knowledgeable, competent and humble doctor!!!

Dr. Daniel Foitl deserves 10 out of 10 stars! I met him 17 years ago, and since then he has treated every member of my family. Stop looking for a different dermatologist ... Since i doubt anyone could match not just his incredible and vast knowledge but, also his caring and humble way of treating patients. By far, the best doctor I have ever met in my life!!!

July 9th, 2011

One of NY's bes Doctorswledgable

I found Dr. Foitl to be knowledgable and really caring. He addressed my medical effectively and I found that he acts in the best interest of his patients. He is clearly over-extended and he has a huge patient load and as a result, his patient follow-up falls short of what it should be. Nevertheless he is doctor who is at the top of his profession.

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Fiotl is one of the best and most professional doctors I have ever met. He really cares about his patients and you could tell he loves his profession. He takes all the time the patient needs to feel better.

November 19th, 2010

Not happy

Dr Foitl removed a growth from my skin and he did not stitch it up. It looked as if somone burned a hole in my skin with a cigarette & let it linger. It healed with a terrible scar. I am very unhappy about this.

February 25th, 2010

best in his field!

After going to a couple dermatologists in the city I was referred to him by another doctor. Takes awhile to get your first appointment, but it is well worth it. He is incredibly good at spotting cancerous moles. I had been to another dermatologist 3 months prior to Dr. Foitl and they told me I was fine, when I my first visit, in less than 5 seconds he pointed out a mole that turned out to be developing into melanoma. He is also concerned about your appearance. If you have to get a mole removed he takes in a way that will least affect your appearance. i've had plastic surgeons take off 12 of my moles and I was equally impressed with him.

May 30th, 2009

Abusive, Unprofesssional and Dysfunctional

Impossible to get a hold of can wait for weeks for prescription to be called in, violates patient confidentiality, couldn't patch a minor cut. Office staff is nasty and Spanish only.

March 6th, 2009

Dr. Foitl is one of the most professional dermatologists I've been too. He listens to you and answers all your questions and concerns. You will not be disappointed.

February 25th, 2016