A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Foley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Foley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Foley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mahar Foley FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Foley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Foley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.