A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ernest Ford MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Ford practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ford practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.