A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fortmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fortmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortmann graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fortmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Fortmann practice?
Dr. Daniel Fortmann practices Internal Medicine near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Juan Capistrano Internists.