A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fosmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fosmire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fosmire, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fosmire graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fosmire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Perry Fosmire MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Fosmire practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fosmire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fosmire practices Neurology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Neurologists.