A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Franco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Franco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Franco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jorge Franco MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Franco practice?
- Dr. Daniel Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Franco practices Internal Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Internists.