Dr. Daniel Franklin MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Houston, TX

4.8

June 21st, 2016
Fantastic doctor! Took out my thyroid at a Neurology center downtown! Great diagnostician and surgeon! Easy to talk to. No scar at all!

March 3rd, 2016
President, Imonex Services Inc.
Very knowledgeable/talented Doctor with depth in his field!

December 8th, 2015
These are the hands you want to be in!
I was referred to Dr. Franklin by a previous ENT when I moved back to the Houston area. This doctor is the BEST and has done wonders to keep me hearing, The entire office runs smoothly, courteously, and on time. This is the kind of doctor and hearing office anyone would be thankful to go to. I have been seeing him for more than five years.

March 19th, 2014
Outstanding doctor
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Franklin. He has helped my daughter (who has had pneumonia twice) immeasurably. He is so knowledgable and fully explains every part of the process for treatment, etc. When that is coupled with his outstanding manner with his patients (he is exceedingly patient with my 6 year old and calming and reassuring to me as the nervous mom), Dr. Franklin is easily the best doctor we've ever seen. The cherry on top is the care and concern he shows every time we have been to his office or have spoken on the phone.

September 20th, 2012
If you are looking for an outstanding physician ... Dr. Franklin is the one. Top notch in every regard!

April 18th, 2012
We Love Dr Franklin!
Dr Franklin is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and concerned about each and everyone of his patients. He is also very knowledgable about the lastest tecniques and medicines available and is very conservative in his approach to each patients treatment plan. My kids always looked forward to seeing Dr Frankin because they knew he was "going to make them feel better"!

August 11th, 2011
Cannot recommend him highly enough
My entire family goes to Dr. Franklin and I recommend him to anyone who has any ENT related issues. He and his nurses are wonderful.

September 30th, 2010
You don't find many doctors like Dr. Franklin
Dr. Franklin is one of the warmest and caring professionals I have met in the medical field! My son became deaf on one side and Dr. Franklin helped us diagnose a very rare condition and get us in the right hands to get him treated. He is an excellent doctor and one I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone!

June 3rd, 2008
Dr. Franklin saved my life!!
I was recently in the hospital following pituitary surgery and had a near fatal nosebleed (3 liter blood loss). Dr. Franklin came to the NICU and went right to work. He was very calming and let me know what to expect as he worked on me. He managed to stop the bleeding, which saved my life.