A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Franks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Franks, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Franks has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Franks DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Franks practice?
- Dr. Daniel Franks has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Franks practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.