A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frattarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Frattarelli is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frattarelli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frattarelli graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Frattarelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Anthony C Frattarelli MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Frattarelli practice?
- Dr. Daniel Frattarelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Frattarelli practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.