A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freberg, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Freberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Freberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Freberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Freberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Freberg practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.