A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freberg, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Freberg has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Freberg practice?
Dr. Daniel Freberg practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Freberg, Dr. Danny Freberg, Dr. Dan Freberg, Dr. Danilo Freberg