Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Alice on Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Freberg, is great.

Worst office people I ever came across show details Worst office people I ever came across
by Jan on Apr 22nd, 2014

Doctor is friendly but the wait is out of this world. Office staff is the rudest I ever came across! Look elsewhere noy worth the time and money!

Best Family Doctor show details Best Family Doctor
by Travis Gritz on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Daniel Freberg is the best family doctor we have ever had. We have six children and he has taken great care of my family for the last 10 years.

by Jon Ehmann on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Freberg, is a very warm and compassionate physician. He saved my life by informing me I have Diabetes. I never realized it and he immediately started me on oral medication. For I was at the beginning stages of the disease. Every meeting with him is warm and professional, caring not only to me but also my fiancée which is appreciated. I strongly recommend Dr. Freberg to anyone who needs a true professional physician.

Aug 1st, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Freberg to others. His approach to patients is very open and compassionate.

Jun 8th, 2010

Although I'm not incredibly impressed with some of his office staff, I absolutely love Dr. Freberg. He takes the time to figure out what's wrong and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.

GREAT doctor!! show details GREAT doctor!!
by Tammy on May 28th, 2010

Doctor Freberg is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to what you have to say, he is friendly, caring,and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He has been my doctor for more than 8 years and I feel truly lucky that I found him. He is a GREAT doctor. His office staff leaves something to be desired. If you can put up with a little not-so-overly-friendly staff, you will not be disappointed. Dr. Freberg is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

D Enyeart show details D Enyeart
May 24th, 2010

How embarrassing what your office staff did towards me today. Others in waiting area acknowledged the harrassment towards me by your office staff. I left stressed and in tears.