Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Worst office people I ever came across  |  show details
by Jan on Apr 22nd, 2014

Doctor is friendly but the wait is out of this world. Office staff is the rudest I ever came across! Look elsewhere noy worth the time and money!

|  Best Family Doctor  |  show details
by Travis Gritz on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Daniel Freberg is the best family doctor we have ever had. We have six children and he has taken great care of my family for the last 10 years.

|  great doc  |  show details
by miles on Jan 15th, 2014

went to see dr freberg on 01/14/2014 for time hes so good to you does not rush u looks at you when hes talking to you not at his lap top hes really trying to get my bp under control my wife has been in his care for years i would recomend him to everyone

by Jon Ehmann on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Freberg, is a very warm and compassionate physician. He saved my life by informing me I have Diabetes. I never realized it and he immediately started me on oral medication. For I was at the beginning stages of the disease. Every meeting with him is warm and professional, caring not only to me but also my fiancée which is appreciated. I strongly recommend Dr. Freberg to anyone who needs a true professional physician.

Aug 1st, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Freberg to others. His approach to patients is very open and compassionate.

Jun 8th, 2010

Although I'm not incredibly impressed with some of his office staff, I absolutely love Dr. Freberg. He takes the time to figure out what's wrong and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.

|  GREAT doctor!!  |  show details
by Tammy on May 28th, 2010

Doctor Freberg is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to what you have to say, he is friendly, caring,and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He has been my doctor for more than 8 years and I feel truly lucky that I found him. He is a GREAT doctor. His office staff leaves something to be desired. If you can put up with a little not-so-overly-friendly staff, you will not be disappointed. Dr. Freberg is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

|  D Enyeart  |  show details
May 24th, 2010

How embarrassing what your office staff did towards me today. Others in waiting area acknowledged the harrassment towards me by your office staff. I left stressed and in tears.

|  World's Best Doctor  |  show details
by Unhandy Woman on May 6th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr Freberg is everything you would want in a doctor. He is kind, he listens to his patients, doesn't rush you and is an excellent doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Doctor  |  show details
by 2huggies9 on Feb 10th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been living in Arizona for 13 years now and finally I have found a wonderful doctor who will actually take the time to listen to you your needs and who is gentle and caring. Dr. Freberg will sit down with you and not rush you out of his office like all of the other doctors that I have been to. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who has had a bad time with so many other doctors out their. He will give you the belief that there are some good ones still left!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com