A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Freed, MD, OD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bath County Community Hospital
- Bath Community Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Freed MD and OD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Freed practice?
- Dr. Daniel Freed has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Freed practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Primary Care Doctors.