Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Freed
Dr. Daniel Freed, MD, OD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs, VA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Freed is affiliated with Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital, Bath County Community Hospital and Bath County Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Freed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Daniel Freed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs, VA.
Dr. James Redington
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Hot Springs, VA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Juliette Fontaine
Urgent Care Medicine, Family Medicine
Hot Springs, VA 0.51 mi24
Dr. Veronica Ortiz
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Hot Springs, VA 0.51 mi6