A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freeland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeland
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Freeland Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Freeland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vern Freeland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Freeland practice?
- Dr. Daniel Freeland has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Freeland practices Family Medicine near Lakeway, TX.