A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freeland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeland
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Freeland Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Freeland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vern Freeland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Freeland practice?
- Dr. Daniel Freeland has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Freeland practices Family Medicine near Lakeway, TX.