Dr. Daniel Freeland DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lakeway, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016
Despite my blood work being in the normal range and despite that I was feeling great, Dr. Freeland prescribed to me an additional medication that he did not understand the potency of. While on this drug, I developed severe joint pain, swelling, tingling and numbness. Another dr. told me to immediately get off Freeland's prescription as it was completely unneccessary. It has taken me months for my body to recover from this.

July 14th, 2012
I love Dr. Freeland
I want a doctor who will offer "alternative" (read: non-pharmaceutical) approaches to medical issues. When my cholesterol is high, I want to try Triplichol before trying an RX. I want my doctor to care about me and not rush through an appointment. Dr. Freeland -- and his office staff -- have been consistently caring and understanding about whatever I have needed them for.

January 12th, 2012
Find another Dr, Patient's beware
I arrived 15 minutes early for my appt, only to be told I was already 20 minutes late b/c they require you to show up 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Which of course I was never told this b/c I could never get a real person to call me back, they only replied to my e-mails. The receptionist then tells me she would need to check w/ the Dr. to see if I can still be seen. She comes back and asks what ins co I have, after I tell her what I had she lets me know I am unable to see the Dr. but I can see the nurse practitioner. Considering this is my first appt I want to see the Dr. not a nurse practitioner. She then tells me she will need to r/s my appt since I was late. Needless to say I wont be going back and will be finding a Dr. w/ much more helpful staff. Also did I mention the waiting room was completely empty and I was the only one there!

January 8th, 2011
Great Dr. but hard to see him when you are sick.
He is a wonderful Dr. He helped me tons. It is very hard to get an appointment to see him when you are sick. Plus I really miss the old front office staff, she was very friendly. I also hate the wait time once you arrive. A lot of times it takes forever to see a Dr.

February 24th, 2010
Use another doctor
Dr. Freeland office has no customer service skills they never get back to you. I have been waiting 7 days on a callback. I asked if it was possible to talk to Dr Freeland and the office people told me he does not talk to patience on the phone. Every time you call the office all you get is an answering machine... I would recommend going to another doctor

December 5th, 2016