A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Freeman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Moshe Avrom Freeman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Freeman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Psychiatrists and Jenkintown Child Psychiatrists.