Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frenning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Frenning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frenning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenning graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Frenning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- New Ulm Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Frenning MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Frenning practice?
- Dr. Daniel Frenning has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Frenning practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Monticello, MN.
See Monticello Internists and Monticello Oncologists.