A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frenning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Frenning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frenning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenning graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Frenning has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Frenning MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Frenning practice?
- Dr. Daniel Frenning has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Frenning practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Oncologists.