A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Friedlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Friedlich, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Friedlich, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlich graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Friedlich MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Friedlich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Friedlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Friedlich practices Neurological Surgery near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Neurological Surgeons.