A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frogel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frogel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frogel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Frogel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Frogel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Frogel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Frogel practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Lynbrook Emergency Physicians and Lynbrook Internists.