A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fruechte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruechte graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fruechte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Northern Montana Hospital
- Community Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fruechte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fruechte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Fruechte practice?
Dr. Daniel Fruechte practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Havre, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Fruechte, Dr. Danilo Fruechte, Dr. Dannie Fruechte, Dr. Danny Fruechte