A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fruechte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fruechte
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fruechte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fruechte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruechte graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fruechte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mervin Fruechte MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Fruechte practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fruechte has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fruechte practices Diagnostic Radiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.