A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Frum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Frum graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Frum practice?
Dr. Daniel Frum practices Dermatology near Bremerton, WA.
See Bremerton Dermatologists.