Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Frye
Dr. Daniel Frye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Frye is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Providence Medical Center. Dr. Frye has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Frye has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Daniel Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. James Brockenbrough
Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery
Kansas City, KS 3.28 mi42
Dr. Jane Stewart
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospitalist
Kansas City, KS 3.35 mi19
Dr. Ronald Caras
General Practice, Residency
Kansas City, KS 3.35 mi8