A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Frye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Frye, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Frye MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Frye practice?
- Dr. Daniel Frye has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.