A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fullmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fullmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fullmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fullmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullmer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fullmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richards Fullmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Fullmer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fullmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fullmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lynnwood, WA.
See Lynnwood Radiologists.