A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fullmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fullmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullmer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fullmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richards Fullmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Fullmer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fullmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fullmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lynnwood, WA.
See Lynnwood Radiologists.