A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fults:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fults is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fults
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fults Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fults, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fults graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fults has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Fults MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Fults practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fults has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fults practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.