A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fults:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fults is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fults, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fults graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fults has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fults accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Fults practice?
Dr. Daniel Fults practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurological Surgeons.