Dr. Daniel Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Becker?

im trying to help by warning people to stay away

Posted on April 27th, 2017

do not go to this dr. he is not board certified . please don't..everything is a lie he tells you

Posted on June 30th, 2016

This was my second operation to fix my deviated septum. The first one didn't go so well and Doctor Becker was about to improve my breathing dramatically. I couldn't be happier with the results. He is a great Doctor and his office is super nice. I would definitely use him!!!

Great Experience!

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

My 17 year old daughter was suffering from chronic migraines due to a deviated septum. On a normal day it was typical for her to not be able to get out of bed because of her migraines. Having personally seen results of my sisters 4th nose surgery, finally being successful at the hands of Dr. Daniel Becker we chose to travel from PA to NJ for care. I can't say enough good things about our experience! From the care, to office help everything was amazing. My daughter now is able to attend school and her migraines have declined greatly. I can't thank Dr. Becker enough! My daughter heads to college in the Fall and a few months ago we were worried she would never attend college! I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Becker.

I am beyond Impressed!

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I must first say that I am impressed at how easy the whole process was from start to right now where I am sitting in a healing stage. I have heard horror stories in the past and how painful everything was. This is not the case if you have the right doctor at all! I have used zero of the prescribed pain meds since after I woke up from operation and I had quite a bit done. I had a Rhinoplasty, repairs done for nasal breathing, and septoplasty. I am healing very fast and very little downtime. I still have not gone to work but I feel great and was told of course to just heal and rest up. As far as how I think the finished product is...I am so happy with my new nose. Genetics and having my nose busted a few times did not help. I look at it now (still swollen and all) and am so so happy with it! I cant wait to be 100 percent healed. The few people that saw me already bruised up and all said it looks fantastic. I will plan to get pictures posted later. I will probably use the one the doctor took since they are a lot better quality. This is my review off of realself . com as well

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr. Becker is both professional and an expert in his field. His work and credentials speak for themselves. I felt strongly enough about my experience to add my humble two cents even though I usually never take the time to write reviews for anything. This was my first rhinoplasty, but second septoplasty (the first septoplasty was by another doctor closer to my hometown). The outcome both exceeded my expectations and was well worth the investment in time and money.

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2015

For many years I suffered with seasonal allergies, lack of sense of smell and minor difficulties breathing through my nose. I visited Dr. Becker and we tried several courses of treatment trying to avoid surgery. Even though I experienced some relief, we concluded that surgery would most likely provide the best outcome. Almost immediately most of my symptoms had lessened and within 6 weeks or so, my sense of smell returned and my constant runny nose was all but gone. It is now 8 months and I can say that this was the right decision and a wonderful outcome.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Besides being a great ENT doctor he is so sweet and caring. You can ask him a million questions and it's ok. Best bedside manner you could want in a doctor. Office staff in Sewell is wonderful also.

Sinus Surgery

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Recently had sinus surgery due to nasal polyps and loss of sense of smell. Had it done 15 years prior by a different doctor but polyps grew back . My pain post surgery with Dr Becker was much less than first surgery before. I took one Tylenol 3 after the surgery and that was it. Probably could have done without that as well. Surgery was a success. I can breath again through my nose and have regained my sense of smell. Dr Becker has an outstanding bedside manner giving you all the time you need to answer any questions or concerns you may have. He truly cares about his patients as opposed to being just a number. I would highly recommend Dr Becker for sinus surgery.

No pain after ENT surgery!

Posted on October 21st, 2014

After searching for an ENT that I trusted would not butcher me after being advised by my family dr., eye dr. and pharmacist not to have this surgery done, I decided to look outside the Pocono/Allentown PA area. After only a brief search, I found Becker ENT Center and was pleased with the reviews,and the medical background of Dr. Daniel Becker and his brother Samuel. After the initial consultations on what needed to be done and why, and his philosophy of being minimally invasive and minimal discomfort for the patient, I was confident that I chose the right ENT. Yesterday, I had a one hour procedure which included Septoplasty, Bilateral Inferior Turbinate Reduction, and Fusion. The Nursing and Anesthesia staff was top notch at Kennedy Surgical Center. Only had slight burning in my sinuses and not the kind or level of pain I expected. No puffy eyes or black eyes from old school sinus surgery. No queasy stomach from anesthesia. No queasy stomach from blood dripping into stomach during surgery because there wasn't any. As the anesthesiologist told me prior to surgery, Dr. Becker is not messy so there will be no blood getting there. No packing of the nose! Just a small piece of gauze taped under my nose. I had one drop of blood on it while sleeping, and 1 drop this morning after moving around. p.s. have to mention that Dr. Daniel (and his brother) have ENT instrument patents too and speak at symposiums world-wide, but Dr Daniel has not a shred of arrogance about him as many doctors as skilled as him do.

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Performed by Dr. Becker

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Dr. Becker's office staff was warm, friendly, and professional. Since my first appointment I always waited no more than ten minutes from walking in the door. Dr. Becker's facilities are state of the art enabling patients to customize their desired outcome of surgery. Dr. Becker' s diagnosis of my deviated septum and need of sinus repair, was most accurate. Dr. Becker was personable and comfortable to deal with, I felt like I was dealing with a favorite cousin!

My first rhinoplasty went well

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Becker specifically worked with patients that I felt had similar nose types as my own. He was able to correct my twisted nose and bulbous tip and was able to correct my cosmetic issues to my liking. I highly recommend Dr. Becker for his work in rhinoplasty.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Becker a little over a month ago and am extremely happy with the results. I can breath much better and am also very pleased with the appearance. Dr. Becker was straightforward and explained everything extremely well. He was able to achieve exactly what we had discussed and was very responsive to all my questions before and after surgery. I think you would have a hard time finding a more knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I highly recommend him.