A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Haller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George Haller MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Haller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haller practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.