A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Haller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George Haller MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Haller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Haller practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.