Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Haller
Dr. Daniel Haller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Haller is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System. Dr. Haller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Haller has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Daniel Haller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kyle Robinson
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jerry Johnson
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kendal Williams
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi18