A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hartman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gerard Hartman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hartman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.