A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hartman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gerard Hartman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hartman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Glenside, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.