Psychiatrists
727 Welsh Rd
Ste 202
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-914-2119
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Avoid this practice and this doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

After getting us in for what was initially a good visit for my child's ADHD, we were unable to get a phone call back, this while needed attention for new medication. Once we finally got another appt with this doctor he recommended tests "not covered by insurance"(they WERE covered by other practitioners, we'd already had it done) to the tune of $250, BEFORE HE WOULD INCREASE A DOSE OF MEDICATION. he also insisted we see one of his "therapists" at the practice before he would treat - too bad the person we had was truly incompetent. We at least were smart eough not to be held hostage to this - avoid this guy at all costs.

Jan 27th, 2012

I have been to many doctors over the years, trying to find someone who cared enough to not brush me off. Dr. Hartman took the time to listen to me and to explain why he was prescribing the medicine that he did. It took a few follow ups for us to get it write but I always felt comfortable talking to him about how I felt. He really listened to me. I only wish I found him sooner!

Jan 12th, 2012

This doctor overmedicated my friend and she was finally admitted to the hospital. He just kept changing her medications without even seeing her.

Dec 9th, 2009

Dr. Hartman is nice, but when I would see him he would listen for about 5 minutes and then write me a perscription for an anti-depressant or up my dosage. He put me on a few different medications that really were horrible. It wasn't until I went to another doctor when I was correctly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and given the right medication.