A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Glyndwr Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clearlake, CA and Kelseyville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.