Dr. Daniel George Nelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Permian General Hospital, Andrews, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance