A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Permian General Hospital, Andrews, Tx
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.