A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Permian General Hospital, Andrews, Tx
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.