A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sohn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Sohn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sohn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sohn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.