A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stout is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stout has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stout MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Stout practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stout has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stout practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Endocrinologists.