Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Acadiana Endocrinology Clinic LLC
2730 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Ste 201
Lafayette, LA 70506
337-984-0296
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2014

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviews. I was hoping in time things would get better because I know having a thyroid disorder is not a quick fix; however, it's now been about a year and a half. I am not feeling much better since my initial visit and I have so many unanswered questions, that he couldn't help me with. Please don't waste your time here!

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

Wow!!! That was my experience as well. I've seen him for a year now with the hopes that things would get better. I am in worse shape is than I as before I saw him. He DOES NOT listen !!!

|  The WORST bed side manner I have ever experienced!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

My visit with this doctor was the worst experience I have ever had with any physician. He was condescending, rude, insulting, and rarely made eye contact. While he has years of medical training, the answers he offered were vague, with a lot of "ums" and "uhs" and correcting himself. Not to mention, it is clear and obvious he is fairly new at practicing because he has ZERO people skills. For nearly the entire visit, he was on a laptop, and I even saw him look something up on WIKIPEDIA!!! As a teacher, I must constantly tell my students that this is not an accurate source of information, as it can be updated and changed by anyone. Furthermore, he basically kept repeating himself and was not listening to what I had to say as the patient. For having done an internal medicine residency and specializing in endocrinology, he sure didn't seem to know much. I am so disappointed that I am willing to wait weeks, as my symptoms and pain continue to worsen, to see another physician because I was so dissatisfied with him.