Dr. Daniel Wagner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
I have Beenergy going to Dr. Wagner for 15 years.. I refuse to go to any one else.. he is simply the best!! Truly makes you feel like you a really cared for!!

July 11th, 2016
Best Doctor ever!!!!

April 2nd, 2016
I started going to dr. Wagner when I found out I was pregnant. He is so great with patients and truly cares how you are doing. He makes you feel comfortable and helps ease your mind. My husband loved talking to him. He is such a great guy and I have recommended him to my friends who are trying to conceive.

December 3rd, 2015
May I have a few minutes of your time? Vitals.com is the only forum I have for telling as many women as possible that the Board Certified OB/GYNs of Mercy actually allow residents (doctors in training) to perform complete surgical procedures, that is start to finish, on their purposely neglected to be told, totally unsuspecting, anesthetized patients. For your surgery it may only be part, but whichever is the case, if your doctor has not told you specifically what part of a surgical procedure the resident is doing, then your doctor has perpetrated something called "ghost surgery". "Ghost surgery" is the act of substituting one surgeon for another surgeon, supervised residents are equally culpable, for all or part of a surgical procedure without the express consent of a patient who has essentially hired a specific doctor to treat them. "Ghost surgery" is considered fraud and battery of a patient (U.S. Supreme Court, 1983). Something else to seriously consider is that risk/rates of complications definitely go up when a resident does any surgery. Perfectly logical really when you consider so many aspects of a gyno procedure can be completely blind: critical bladder dissection, vault suspension, a d&c, etc. So how can your doctor supervise that? Having a resident involved in your surgery can be as high as 3x's the risk of any anesthesia problems, or bladder damage. My little bit of research also led me to the ugly discovery that residents will be allowed to do invasive bi-manual pelvic exams on you while you're in a lithotomy position and anesthetized. The Mercy doctors' thinking is you will be perfectly relaxed and excellent practice for the residents. These pelvic exams without your express consent are against the law in 4 states. HI, for example, found numerous instances of bruised cervices, torn and abraded tissue, and countless infections. While these pelvic exams aren't against the law in MO, I found this to be so grossly unethical I could scarcely believe it. Shouldn't the well being of a patient always come first?Then there is #4 on your consent form. Your " credentialed provider" (aka your Mercy, Board Certified OB/GYN) thinks its okay to simply tell you a resident may be involved in your care, or maybe a resident will walk in minutes before your surgery and say, "Hi, I'm the resident." Your Mercy doctor thinks this covers their responsibility to you. It doesn't. Hopefully, I have added some info, and good luck with your decision.

September 30th, 2015
Dc. Daniel Wagner takes good care of he's patient . The best in st.louis. Great great doctor.

June 19th, 2015
I am a high risk pregnancy and this is my second baby in 14 years..I have never had a male doctor...he is wonderful and makes me feel secure about everything has been going on...his staff and him are both very caring I am glad someone recommended him to me.

May 31st, 2015
Great physician!
Dr. Wagner has cared for me before, during & after my two pregnancies. Couldnt ask for a more courteous and caring physician. Best experience ever!

February 16th, 2015
Love this man. Not only is he professional at his profession but very personable and caring also. You do not find that today with many doctors.